Wednesday 26 November 2008

PittStop rocked.

PittStop.....I didn't know what the swing is before starting Swing in this September. I thought Swing is a just JAVA framework to build GUI easily. However, I started Swing dance since this september, now I can do some jitterbug, lindy, balboa, blues (sometimes, with good leaders).
And I worked as one of the volunteers for PittStop Lindy Exchange workshop in Pittsburgh. It was amazing, amazing experience to meet swingers from outside Pittsburgh, they were from Ohio, York, DC, NewYork, Cleveland, Erie,Portland OR, Seattle WA, and many many cities.
I did lots of, lots of fun with them and made friends with them.
And now, I feel like I became a member of Pittsburgh community by working hardly with many volunteers. We worked from 1:00 pm to 6:00am and we olny slept for 4 or 5hours per day. I want to say thank you PittStop committe members - Lisa T, Linda gale, Lisa M, Bary, Anders, Joe, Dena, Laura, Jackery, David, Elizabath, Barbara and so on - They accepted and gave me an opportunity to work with , many rides to every locations and big hug. Like the song, I L-O-V-E Pittsburgh so much.

No comments: