Monday 16 February 2009

Jubilee 2009 @ Pittsburgh Westin

Brief Overview

I asked some questions thru Jubilee workshop and solved some of them and had been rethinking still.

One thing I start doing from now on is to read spiritual books and articles "every day".
So far, I just depended upon Tuesday Bible Study and Sunday Church service.
But I should absorb more precious words but with my heart not with by my brain.
I do want to have more spiritual time for myself and social time for my neighbor.

One thing I stop doing from now on is to do meaningless internet surfing and meaningless killing time any more.
My time was "passed" meaninglessly just because I don't want to feel lonely or curious about Korean news, especially TV show, actors' and actress's gossips and dead news. But I didn't focus on myself too much. It was meaningless time.
I don't want to exhaust myself physically and emotionally any more.

Instead, I do want to have my 10,000 hours for myself , for my neighbor and for better world from now on.
This is what I earned and what I decided from Jubilee 2009.

I realized (or I can say restored myself), I am not "nothing", I can do "something" for myself, for my neighbor and for my glorious kingdom of my Lord, my God even though I am a student but I have time, passion, energy, sympathy and my God in my heart. I can do and I can transform the future someday or from now on.

This is what I realized and what I heard from my God in Jubilee 2009.
I am so blessed, and I love Jesus Christ so much.

No comments: