Wednesday 18 February 2009

Jubilee Night Discussion

When a bad guy threaten to kill your children or family, can you praise the guy?
(Refer Roman Chap13:17-21
Do not repay anyone evil for evil.
Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.
IF it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
Do not take "Revenge", but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written:
"It is mine to AVENGE; I will REPAY." says the Lord.
On the Contrary:
"If your enemy is hungry, feed him:
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.)

Here is the answer. However, what if the bad guy is a "Psycopath" and the bad guy could never feel guilty or sympathy instead, the bad guy only feels satisfaction in murdering "innocent" people.
Do I have to stay and just depend on God , watching the bad guy killing my children or family?
OF course, I cannot determine whether the bad guy is a Psychopath or not.
Of course, I can die for him and let the judge to my God.
I am pretty OK, but I cannot watch someone be killed in front of my eye.
Revenge or I would say "Protection" is inevitable, I guess.

Here is my question, I cannot solve this.
Friends, Can you share your wisdom?

No comments: