Wednesday 1 September 2010

Life Explorer

I never know where the life takes me.
Sometimes I had so much fun with my job, colleague, friends and family.
Since I moved to States, I observed people here in Pittsburgh , especially Carnegie Mellon University students and faculties, and I learned from them the spirit of "Share - any information, any experience, any tips ..so on and so forth" and "Explorer" Which does not mean vega bonding life but means "be initiative" or "make mistakes".
Life is full of freedom with limited resources like time and money, opportunities with responsibilities, challenges with risks.
Yes, I took the risk when I came here, but I explored student life here in Pittsburgh, software architect in San Francisco, and back to School as a faculty in CMU.
Yes, my life has been full of opportunities and choices I could get.
Still I have no idea where I will end up, but It could not better than my current life.

No comments: